Wednesday, July 1, 2009

End of Week 1: Cement Work Completed... Well Almost



The walls are looking real smooth.

The bathroom walls are ready for us to lay the tiles. We'll carry out the dry lay this Friday so that the tiler can mark them. I can't wait to see our first piece of art to be completed.

The electrician came by to dismantle all the lights and rewire the electrical points. Everything looks good except for the bathroom light point. They need to move it higher otherwise the lamp will be shining in my face.

The disappointing news is the aircon installation. The trunking was installed without supervision so it was done incorrectly. The aircon guy will have to come back to shift the casing and redirect the condensation outlet. Hope I don't have to pay more for the correction.

Next week, we will start on tile work.

See Week 1 progress here: Work in Progress

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for a contractor to renovate my home. I didn’t know how that can be done. Because there was a lot of work like pluming, heating system maintenance, wood work, electric work, and also finishing of civil work to be done. Then I found handyman NY to do it all. They got very good reputation in town due to their best services. So they did really very well for me too.

    ReplyDelete